Advance research with data.
Observational research, three ways
- Establish empirically based best practices.
- Evaluate statistical methods and develop new ones.
- Develop new approaches to analyzing observational data.
- Design new tools for data transformation and standardization.
- Implement statistical methods for large-scale analytics.
- Build interactive visualizations to help interpret and present evidence.
Clinical evidence generation
- Identify clinically relevant research questions that require real-world evidence.
- Apply best practices using open-source tools across OHDSI’s international data network.
- Promote open-science strategies for transparently designing studies and disseminating evidence.
Current research opportunities
Collaborate in groundbreaking research.
These research initiatives welcome new participants, including Northeastern’s learners.
Access open-source data.
We can connect you with clinical databases for normal and disease cohorts worldwide, or help you share and manage your data.
Find a paid research assignment.
Explore opportunities for joining a grant-funded project.
Chart your own postdoc journey.
Work and study with us, propose a project, or apply for a tenure-track position. Read about postdocs working with OHDSI.
Make the most of your sabbatical.
Draw on the expertise, data, and resources of the OHDSI Center, the Roux Institute, and Northeastern University.
How we bring research to life
Find relevant data and collaborators.
Need help meeting your research goals? Connect with our faculty and other collaborators, organizations, and resources.